BEDFORD, Mass.–April 7, 2015 – Progress today announced the winners of the Telerik® Sitefinity™ 2014 Website of the Year contest. The awards honor the best websites developed using the Sitefinity Content Management System (CMS) during 2014 in 16 categories: Automotive, Aviation, Consumer Goods, Ecommerce, Education, Entertainment, Financial, Government, Healthcare, Industrial, Non-Profit, Sports, Tourism, Associations, Best Design and Multisite.
According to Forrester Research, “At their core, WCM solutions enable developers to develop sites and digital experiences and enable business users to create, manage, store, and publish digital content. But WCM's capabilities are no longer limited to just managing content. For example, many WCMs can target visitors with personal/contextual content, enable marketers to run campaigns, and pull in other sources of customer data to drive real-time content display and targeted experiences.” 
Given the breadth and depth of capabilities necessary to maximize online presence, it is no wonder this year, more than 40 organizations were nominated for website creativity, design, user experience, functionality and overall presentation. After narrowing the field, voting was opened up to the community at large. After a very competitive vote, the results are as follows:
- Automotive: Ziebart, implemented by TechBlend Solutions
- Aviation: CVG Airport, implemented by US Digital Partners
- Consumer Goods and Services: RedGold Tomatoes, implemented by Aptera
- Ecommerce: Access Wireless, implemented by US Digital Partners
- Education: Front Range Community College, implemented by hodgsonConsulting
- Entertainment & Events: Denver Center for the Performing Arts, implemented by Faction Media
- Financial: City Bank Online, implemented by Smooth Fusion
- Government: AEDC, implemented by Websilk on behalf of the Australian Government
- Healthcare: East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH), implemented by Itineris
- Industrial & Manufacturing: Dayton Superior, implemented by Springthrough
- Non-Profit: United Way of Greater Cincinnati, implemented by US Digital Partners
- Sports: The Green Bay Packers, implemented by Americaneagle.com
- Tourism & Hospitality: Carrabba’s, implemented by Bloomin’ Brands/ Wondersauce
- Associations: CompTIA, implemented by CompTIA
- Best Design: World Book, implemented by Americaneagle.com
- Multisite: Mammoth Mountain, implemented by Falafel Software
“The level of competition was extremely tough this year, and all finalists should be commended for their innovation and hard work,” said Martin Kirov, Vice President, Sitefinity, Progress. “Congratulations to the winners and to all our customers who trust Telerik Sitefinity CMS to power their web presence.”
More information about the contest and the winners is available on the “Website of the Year” page.
About Sitefinity CMS
The Sitefinity ASP.NET web content management platform is developed by Telerik, a Progress company. Trusted and used by thousands of customers worldwide, the Sitefinity ASP.NET online business platform empowers business to engage, convert and retain customers on the web. With the product’s usability and flexibility developers, marketing end-users and IT managers are able to work more effectively, helping to grow their business. Customers of the Sitefinity platform further benefit from Telerik’s ongoing innovation and technical support. For more information, visit: www.sitefinity.com.
Follow Progress on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Follow Telerik on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or in the cloud, on any platform or device, to any data source, with enhanced performance, minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Progress can be reached at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000.
Progress, Telerik, and Sitefinity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the US and other countries. Any other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
 Forrester Research, “TechRadar™: Digital Customer Experience Technologies, Q1 2015 Landscape: The Digital Experience Delivery Playbook,” February 6, 2015, Mark Grannan, Stephen Powers, Anjali Yakkundi, Ted Schadler, Steven Kesler